My Family & Other Animals

Saturday 6 September 2014

And The Winner Is....

After a very short drumroll, it can be announced across the land that the above card was chosen by my Son and (future) Daughter-In-Law as their official Save The Date card.
After giving them a fairly large selection to choose from, I am so pleased that their final decision was the one card I made that involved absolutely no colouring!!
They liked that it was a simple card but that it had a flash of colour (added using a superb little Washi tape which I think I got from Crafts U Love), they also liked the writing being a bit classier than the image, they thought it made it jump out.
So, all I have to do now is start a little production line.
Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho,.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, I welcome constructive criticism.