My Family & Other Animals

Thursday 1 May 2014

"Found Myself In A Strange Town..."

Hey Hey Hey!
Look who's back and with a brand fire new outlook on life. I have not been in the right headspace for a while now and consequently, doing my blog was among the first things to fall by the wayside but with some proper care and attention - I'm back!
Why am I back on the first of the month? Well that would be mainly down to The Kenny K Krafty Krew and their latest challenge which starts today. The theme for the next two weeks is Anything Goes (as always) with a twist of 'Femme Fatale'.
Please remember, you MUST use a Kenny K image - available from Kenny K Downloads.com, as there still seems to be some confusion over whether or not you have to use Kenny's brilliant artwork or not (and let's be honest, a quick look around his site and you'll be hooked, talk about something for everyone!!).
My image is called Socialite (available here) and I think that because you can't see her eyes, she looks like a character from a 'The Third Man' movie, she is definitely up to no good, skulking in the shadows and so I thought I would go black and white. Colouring the image though took every shade of grey I own in my Copics but I am quite happy with the finished image. The Die behind her is a Spellbinders and all the others are Tattered Lace (my current faves!)
So there you have it;
I'm back,
there's a new Challenge with the Krafty Krew
and the sun is shining again!
Hope you are keeping well Gentle Reader, I will be back soon with some more things made during my absence.
Take Care,
Hugs 'n Stuff,
Andy
xxx
P.S. As the last post was done for Mothering Sunday, the lyrics were from A Song For Mama by Boyz II Men. The ones for this post shouldn't stump too many people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, I welcome constructive criticism.