My Family & Other Animals

Saturday 13 August 2011

Nearly, but not quite....





Hi again, I said I was going to make a card using some of the new stamps I received this week from Quixotic Paperie.





One was from Some Odd Girl called 'Photo Kaylee', something really different for me as she is quite a simple little drawing but the art is to make her look spectacular. I colored her in and I was really happy with that but then I tried to put a card together and it just didn't look right!



I kept it aside as I wanted to show Jo first, she's my barometer for what's good and what's not, plus she's always honest with me (and me with her). I knew instantly i'd done the right thing waiting, the look on her face said it all. It was too busy and there was too much stuff on it, so back to the drawing board and i'll try and get some stuff up before the weekend is over!


Much Love


Andy

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, I welcome constructive criticism.