My Family & Other Animals

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Surfin' Tilda


Surfin' Tilda is one of my favourite Magnolia stamps and I really love their range of papers too. They feel really special and one sheet can go quite a long way (especially if you're as frugal as I am!).
I'm getting very excited about the arrival of the new Magnolia stamps (Farewell and Destinations) and papers but the best news is that the new magazine is only a couple of weeks away - I read it over and over until the next one comes out and I am so impressed with the level of creativity on each and every page.
So keep your eyes peeled for some more Kraftin' Kimmie and some new Magnolia in the coming weeks.
Take Care and speak to you again soon
Andy
X X X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment, I welcome constructive criticism.